Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Twin Cam 103 V Twin 1689cc
2015 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout®
Big wheels, big paint and classic drag-bike attitude meet premium modern refinement in this attention-grabbing cruiser.Features may include:
- Side-mounted License Plate
We keep the look of the Breakout® model's signature rear clean and minimal with this side-mounted bracket, so nothing gets in the way of the showing off that big rear tire and tight fender.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
Live your ride to the power of Twin Cam 103™. The air cooled Twin Cam 103™ Harley Davidson® engine delivers more stump-pulling torque, while its Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection jetting gives crisp, lively throttle reaction. It’s a performance punch you’ll appreciate when passing, climbing hills, or just catching eyes as you cruise by—all under that signature Motor Company rumble. And it comes at lower cruising rpm, so you ride more smoothly, with less engine vibration and better highway fuel economy.
- H-D® Smart Security System
The factory-installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle's electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to detail and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- New Front Brake System
A new front brake system on the Softail® models this year delivers a 40 percent reduction in the amount of lever force required at peak braking. The handlebar master and front cylinders have been restyled. There's a new 4-piston fixed caliper with 32 and 34 mm pistons, premium caliper piston coating to minimize initial displacement and a larger 300 mm rotor. It all adds up to more stopping power with less effort.
- Drag-Style Handlebar
Designed exclusively for the Breakout® model, these low and wide handle bars put you in an aggressive reach-forward riding position. And we routed their wiring internally, keeping a minimalist look that goes with the overall clean custom styling.
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Rear shock type: dual
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Starter: electric
- Transmission type: manual
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Dry Weight: 681.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.48
- Front brake diameter: 11.8
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop 130/60 R21 63H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: 63H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 21.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Ground Clearance: 4.7
- Length: 96.3
- Rear brake diameter: 11.5
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 40
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop 240/40 R18 79V
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: 79V
- Rear Tire Width (in): 9.4
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 240
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Seat Height: 26.0
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wet Weight: 710.0
- Wheelbase: 67.3
Pre-Owned Bikes pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (937) 773-8733 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bikes price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.